Sorry it’s so late folks. Thanks to all of you that noticed – I feel speshul 🙂 Between kickballin and drinking and notre dame clubbing and harry potter, this week turned out to be quite hectic. Also I worked. I know, surprising isnt it?
Now that it’s 4:30 on a Friday and you’re all counting down the minutes… here are some great things to waste time:
· Download a selection from over 2 million PDF eBooks! July 4th to August 4th. http://www.worldebookfair.com/
· Hamburger bed… cause why not? – Thanks Brian
· These babies can dance. Apparently evian inspires sweet dance moves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs
· Want to text or email like a 12 year old? Run it through the translator: http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
· You can never have too many hilarious despair “successories” to inspire your coworkers: http://site.despair.com/clearance/
· Hammer flashmob. This is SO WORTH WATCHING. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxCnZ4Dp3c
I think I’m keeping it low key this weekend although I could probably be convinced to go to chicken sh!t bingo.
Yours in recovery (unofficial of course),
· Tiffs Treats: weekends in July, get two ice cream cookie sandwiches for the price of one! Offer valid Friday after 5pm, Saturday all day, and Sunday all day. expires Aug 2, 2009 & is for walk-in purchases only.
· Dave and Busters: ½ price cocktails, Happy Hour M-F 4:30 – 7, Sun – Thurs 9 – 11, ½ price appetizer coupon in chronicle
· Big Lots 20% off: Link to 20% off
· Live Nation no-fee Wednesdays in the summer, save $13!!
· ArtsCow has 1500 free photo prints: 1000 4x6s and 500 5x 7s prints
1. Register/log into your account
2. Enter the “My Account” section
3. Click into “Credit & Discount”
4. Input the Gift Certificate Code and click on the “validate” button
5. Gift Certificate Code: 1500PRINTS, Expires: 7/31/2009, http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1442637&u2=http://www.artscow.com/Member/CreditDiscount.aspx
· Back alley social, Monday, $2 mickeys & $2 wells, Tuesday $2 lone star and pbr tall boys & $2 wells, Wednesday$3 dos, $2 tecate, Thurs $2 any canned beer
· Roaring Fork: happy hour $4 off all soups, salads & apps, $2 off all drinks, and frozen ’ritas for only $4 each, from 4 – 7 p.m. daily.
· WINK: Go fancy on a dime, and enjoy half-priced appetizers from 5 – 7 p.m. in the wine bar everyday.
· Kenichi: $5 makimono and handrolls served from 4:30 – 10 p.m. on Sunday – Tuesday, and from 4:30 – 7 p.m. Wednesday – Friday.
· Eddie V’s: happy hour from 4:30 – 7 p.m. every night, and all night long on Sunday and Monday evenings. Enjoy half-priced appetizers, 35 cent oysters, and $1 off all drinks while listening to sultry jazz music
· Jeffrey’s: Every night from 5 – 7 p.m., Jeffrey’s treats you to half-off all bar menu items. Duck confit, anyone? Call ahead for reservations
Free event at avenue 5: RSVP to email@example.com. Free drinks, apps, music, fashion
Alan Haynes 10:00pmOne-2-One Bar
Baby Got Bacteria/Brass Ovaries Po12:00amHole in the Wall $3
Belleville Outfit10:00pmMomo’s Club
Bruce Robison Nutty Brown Cafe
Dream Lovers f/Sarah Sharp7:00pmLambert’s
Owen Temple 12:00amMomo’s Club
Pillow Fight Competition 11:00pmRed 7
Tiny Tin Hearts 10:30pmLambert’s$5
Yellow Lady Slipper 9:00pmMomo’s Club
[R] 4th Annual Ace Teddy Bear Hospital Fundraiser: Friday, Jul 17 2009 – 8:00am – Friday, Jul 17 2009 – 5:00pm
Music Under the Star: Toni Price: Friday, Jul 17 2009 – 6:00pm – Friday, Jul 17 2009 – 9:00pm
Grand Opening of Fitness 360 (the triangle) Sushi, Chair Massage, Assessments by chiro, Runtex analysis
Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash 12:00pmContinental Club $10 CD
Blaggerds 10:00pmFado Irish Pub 21+
Bob Wayne & Outlaw Carnies(Seattle10:00pmContinental Club $10
Carolyn Wonderland 8:00pmAntone’s Night Club $12/$15
Dan Dyer8:00pmMomo’s Club $10
KEVIN WELCH8:30pmCactus Cafe $15
Micky and the MotorcarsOasis
Stoney Larue Nutty Brown Cafe
Suzanna Choffel 6:30pmCentral Market, N. Lamar
[R] Christmas in July at Ten Thousand Villages: Sunday, Jul 19 2009 – 10:00am – Sunday, Jul 19 2009 – 9:00pm
Jitterbug Vipers 7:30pmHyde Park Bar & Grill, South
Jon Dee Graham & Miles Zuniga8:30pmContinental Club Gallery$20
Micky and the MotorcarsLuckenbach DancehallLuckenbuch
Spazmatics 9:30pmCedar Street Courtyard
Suede9:30pmCedar Street Courtyard
Meat Puppets Parish Room